Video Player for MediaNav Classic 4 0 6 / 4 0 7/7.0.5 MD
1) Video Player
2) File Manager (TTCMD)
Installation at your own risk.
- As usual, the installation is very simple, you can just extract the file “upgrade.lgu” contained in the file, add it into the USB and plug the USB in the navigator.
- Wait for a prompt to upgrade, and then press on “Update”
- Wait for the navigation system restarts and you ONLY reappears when the update screen, press the back button and remove the USB.
- Unplug the the pendrive connect with pc/lap
- You will get Tk.txt file
- Upload the file in your order menu in my account Page.
- With in a day you ill get Installation File Through your mail Id.
Key Generation if you purchased one quantity you can install one device.
- Download RAR File From Email
- Download then Extract And Copy ACT.KEY file to the pen drive.
- Plug to the medianav
- Turn On the medianav
- Wait for Activation Completed.
- Download Restore.rar
- Extract to Pendrive
- Connect Pen drive To Medianav
- Turn On the Medianav
- Medianav Ask For Uninstall Video Player
- Click “Yes” For Uninstall.
Unzip the same and copy the upgrade.lgu file to a formatted pendrive,
Plug to the MediaNav, allow to upgrade
Once it is completed, there will be a icon in the main screen Click the icon to open the Application and Video player
Please find the converter for the best video play for MediaNav devices