Renault KWID Video Player Software for MN2 is compatible in all Versions Of Medianav
Here we are, at last, for the 4.0.6/126.96.36.199.3/7.0.5/8.0.5 versions of Medianav Evolution
The most critical test phase has been overcome and now riamane only to chase the little faults that may occur, so I decided to open up to all the article (first password protected).
KWID Video Player Software
- Startup icon “Applications” on the Home.
- Possibility to see the video in 800 * 480, AVI format
Opening the Video Player is important that you wait a few seconds before pressing so that the processes are blocked and the system is stable.
- Additional Applications (TTCMD, Notepad, keyboard, Timer, Calculator).
- browser restarts after the STOP due to the video player within a few seconds.
- automatic audio selection.
- Reading the file restore addition (See the bottom of the guide ” Uninstall “) automatically at startup
- Removing the button “application” if present.
- Added PHOTOS player.
- As usual, the installation is very simple, you can just extract the file “upgrade.lgu” contained in the file, add it into the USB and plug the USB in the navigator.
- Wait for a prompt to upgrade, and then press on “Update”
- Wait for the navigation system restarts and you ONLY reappears when the update screen, press the back button and remove the USB.
- Unplug the the pendrive connect with pc/lap
- You will get Tk.txt file
- Upload the file in your order menu in my account Page.
- With in a day you ill get Installation File Through your mail Id.
Key Generation if you purchased one quantity you can install one device.
- Download RAR File From Email
- Download then Extract And Copy ACT.KEY file to the pen drive.
- Plug to the medianav
- Turn On the medianav
- Wait for Activation Completed.
- Download Restore.rar
- Extract to Pendrive
- Connect Pen drive To Medianav
- Turn On the Medianav
- Medianav Ask For Uninstall Video Player
- Click “Yes” For Uninstall.
The procedure should be done with the engine running.